Symposia proposal submissions
- Symposia DEADLINE 15th December 2017
- Notice of selection will be given no later than the 9th March 2018 - including the time of session in the conference.
- The symposia proposal can be submitted online via the form at the bottom of the page.
- The symposia must be on a specific topic, theme, research project or tobacco control initiative. The proposal must include a title, two proposed chairs, and 4-5 presentations. For each presentation a title is needed.
- After the deadline, an unstructured abstract of 200 words will be requested for each proposed speaker.
- The entire duration of the proposed symposia cannot exceed 90min. The duration of each round table presentation may not exceed 25 minutes maximum including discussion.
- Each symposia is chaired by up to two specialists in the presented topic that are to be suggested by the proposers of the symposia.
- Each speaker must have registered (after symposium acceptance) for the ENSP Conference on Tobacco Control 2018 as a delegate.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement of the June 2018 edition of the ENSP journal, Tobacco Prevention & Cessation (ISBN: 2459-3087) and will be available via www.tobaccopreventioncessation.com. Authors of accepted abstracts will be requested to complete an ICMJE conflict of interest form. Copyright will remain with the authors under a Creative Commons CC-BY-NC license.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you interested for a Symposia, you have to send via the following form ONLY the names of the speakers and the Symposia title