Key Note Lecture Submissions
- Key Note Lecture DEADLINE 15th December 2017
- Notice of selection will be given no later than the 9th March 2018 - including the time of presentation in the conference.
- Using the form below one can either submit their own Key Note Lecture topic or propose the name of someone that they would like to hear present at ENSP2018.
- All submitted proposals will be forwarded to the ENSP Scientific Committee and the Organising committee for their consideration. Notice of selection will be given no later than the 1st March 2018 including the time of session in the conference.
- The duration of Key Note Lectures will be 30 minutes maximum. Details on the key note lecture process will be provided after March 1st 2018.
- The Key Note Lecturer must have registered for the ENSP Conference on Tobacco Control 2018 as a delegate.
- Accepted abstracts of the Key Note Lecture will be published in a supplement of theJune 2018 edition of the ENSP journal, Tobacco Prevention & Cessation (ISBN: 2459-3087). Authors of accepted abstracts will be requested to complete an ICMJE conflict of interest form. Copyright will remain with the authors under a Creative Commons CC-BY-NC license.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please use the below form to submit a “Key Note Lecture” Abstract.